Hello visitor.

What you are about to see are almost my first animations. After practicing a lot with very small projects I decided to create my blog to share my stories. I'm a person with as much imagination as free time, so after a few weeks I've been able to create something worthy of being shared. I am not a native English speaker so I apologize for that in advance. My resources are not very high so the software I use is somewhat limited, I hope in the future to improve that. I accept any kind of support that will help me to continue creating content. Soon I will enable a direct donation system in the blog for those who can afford it. If you can't or don't want to, no problem, just by visiting the website without ad-block you are helping me so much to keep drawing and creating stories like the ones you are about to see. I hope you enjoy it. boober